Support Knowledge Base
macOS High Sierra 10.13 Support for SONiVOX Products
New operating systems add amazing new features and security to our world but that can often come at the cost of compatibility with our current software and drivers, many of which are vital pieces to a studio or DJ setup. While software and hardware drivers can be updated to account for the changes in a new operating system, this is not always immediate. To prevent any downtime waiting for an update, it's much easier check the compatibility of your gear before making the jump. This article is a list of all macOS High Sierra compatible SONiVOX software.
The latest versions of all current SONiVOX titles are compatible with macOS High Sierra. This includes:
- Premier Collection
- Film Score Companion
- Big Bang Cinematic Percussion
- Big Bang Universal Drums
- Orchestral Companion Brass
- Orchestral Companion Strings
- Orchestral Companion Woodwinds
- Eighty-Eight Ensemble
- Tony Coleman Drums
- Vocalizer Pro
- Twist 2
- Wobble 2
- TimewARP 2600
- SONiVOX Singles Atsia Percussion
- SONiVOX Singles FM Piano
- SONiVOX Singles Session Drums
- SONiVOX Singles Silk Road
- SONiVOX Singles Taylor Acoustic Guitar
- SONiVOX Singles Blue Jay Drums
- SONiVOX Singles Bright Electric Guitar
- SONiVOX Singles Classic Bass
- SONiVOX Singles Harmonica
- SONiVOX Singles Harpsichord
Newly released operating systems always carry a risk of introducing unforeseen difficulties. We strongly recommend wrapping up any important or time-sensitive projects before updating.
Note: while our products seem to be working in macOS High Sierra without issue, it's extremely important to make sure that your host or DAW of choice is supported as well.
- Ableton (contact Ableton)
- Cubase (contact Steinberg)
- Pro Tools (contact AVID)
- Studio One (contact PreSonus)
Further Technical Support
For any further questions or technical support, please visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
Sonivox Technical Support & Warranty Service
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a SONiVOX product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the SONiVOX technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.