Support Knowledge Base
SONiVOX Software - Activation for Logic Pro
Logic Pro use a unique system to scan new Audio Units that are installed on your Mac. In this article we will walk through authorizing the 2015 or newer releases of the following SONiVOX products:
- Big Bang - Cinematic Percussion
- Big Bang - Universal Drums
- Eighty Eight Ensemble
- Twist 2.0
- Vocalizer Pro
- Wobble 2.0
To authorize a 2015 or newer release of the products above with a Mac running Logic Pro; follow these steps:
- Install your SONiVOX product as per the instructions included with your purchase or upgrade.
- Launch Logic Pro and open the Plug-in Manager:
Logic Pro X > Preferences > Plug-In Manager
- In the Plug-In Manager, scroll down to the SONiVOX listings (manufacturers are usually organized alphabetically). You may see that a SONiVOX plugin is listed as not authorized, like Twist 2.0 in the example below:
- In the case that any of your SONiVOX plugins are not authorized, you will need to use a standalone authorizer app outside of Logic first. Download the authorizer app for your SONiVOX product from the links below:
Big Bang - Cinematic Percussion
Big Bang - Universal Drums
Eighty Eight Ensemble
- Double click the ZIP file you've downloaded to extract the authorizer app. Double click the authorizer app to run.
- Once the authorizer opens, you'll see a window allowing you choose to Acitvate, Try, or Quit. Choose Activate.
- To unlock the full version of your software, enter the Activation Code that was emailed to you from the Upgrade Email Notification Utility.
- You may be required to enter your e-mail and/or create or login to an iLok account. Please follow the on-screen steps as needed.
Note: Your software utilizes PACE/iLok security measures to assist with anti-piracy. While a physical iLok is not necessary to use the plugin, the creation of an iLok account is required for activation.
- Finally, choose to store your new license on your computer or your iLok and the activation is complete.
- Re-open Logic and you will now find your SONiVOX product listed as successfully validated in the Plug-In Manager, and available to open in Logic!
Sonivox Technical Support & Warranty Service
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a SONiVOX product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the SONiVOX technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.