Support Knowledge Base
TimewARP 2600 - Frequently Asked Questions
For nearly 4 decades, the ARP 2600 has helped to provide the backbone for electronic, urban, and popular music. Today, musicians and producers aggressively pursue the limited number of remaining ARP 2600 synthesizers for their distinctive warmth and unmatched fidelity. The TimewARP 2600 delivers the same fat sound with twice the flexibility. This article walks through a number of frequently asked questions about the TimewaRP 2600 virtual instrument.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plugin formats are available?
- Will the TimewaRP 2600 virtual instrument work on my computer?
- I am having trouble authorizing it. What do I do?
The TimewARP2600 is installs as VST, AU, and RTAS format plugins for use with most current Digital Audio Workstations on the market today.
The TimewARP 2600 virtual instrument is supported for installation and use on the following operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac 10.4.1 and later
While it is not supported for use on Windows 8, there has been a number of users who have success installing it and using it on Windows 8 as well.
To authorize TimewARP 2600 on your computer, follow the steps suggested below:
- After installation, open TimewARP 2600 as a plugin in your preferred DAW. You will be prompted to Authorize it. Write down your computer ID code, then click the UNLOCK button and you will be connected to the registration page.
- Fill out the required information, including the Serial Number (aka. Digital Rights number) and the Computer ID Code that you previously wrote down. Then click on Submit Serial Number.
- On the next page you will be provided a Registration Code. Write it down. If you would like future support and online features, create a password to the Way Out Ware website, otherwise, return to the TimewARP 2600 plugin.
- Enter the provided Registration Code into the appropriate input box and press OK.
You are now authorized and ready to use TimewARP 2600!
Sonivox Technical Support & Warranty Service
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a SONiVOX product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the SONiVOX technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.