Support Knowledge Base
SONiVOX DVI Windows 7 Installation
Sonivox has a ton of great, affordable Downloadable Virtual Instruments (DVIs). This article addresses the DVI installation process on a Windows 7 64-bit operating system and helps the user understand how to install a Sonivox DVI correctly, and where the information stores in case you ever need that information. Once the DVI is installed correctly, the creative options are nearly endless!
Installing a Sonivox DVI
If you have previously tried to install the DVI on your computer, be sure to completely uninstall it first before following the steps below.
1. First, click on the link provided in your e-mail and the download will begin. Press OK.
2. Next, extract the zip file and ensure the unzipped file is on your Desktop.
3. Open/Run the extracted file. This will start an installation wizard. On the first screen, choose Next.
4. Accept the Agreement and choose Next.
5. Ensure both the 32-Bit and 64-Bit boxes are checked. This is extremely important. If both options are not chosen, you may not be able to locate the application file to run the standalone version of the DVI or the plugin. Then choose Next.
6. Choose your VST location or let it install to the default location and choose Next.
7. Choose your Sample Content folder or let it install to the default location. Choose Next.
8. Select your installation type or allow the complete installation to be installed. Choose Next.
9. Choose Install. The program installs on your computer to the locations you previously chose. You will now be able to use the program as a standalone or as a VST from your preferred DAW.
Sonivox Technical Support & Warranty Service
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a SONiVOX product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the SONiVOX technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.